How far could you stretch $100.00 at your favorite grocery store? With sales, coupons, and eCoupons like Cellfire, I bet I could get at least $500.00 worth of groceries for $100.00. What if you could win a $100.00 gift card to pay your out of pocket expense? Well, that’s exactly what you can win. Cellfire and I have teamed up to give one reader the chance to win a $100.00 gift card to the grocery store of their choice.
June Cellfire coupons available include:
My favorite coupons are for Fiber One products (my family loves Fiber One Chewy Bars), Kellogg’s Cereal (I love Apple Jacks), and Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups. Go here to load Cellfire coupons to your grocery store shopper’s card.
Here’s how to enter (the first one is madatory):
- One entry for leaving a comment telling me your favorite Cellfire coupon this month. This is a mandatory entry!
- One entry for signing up to follow me on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway: Win a $100 Grocery Card! #Giveaway @Coupondebtfree @Cellfire http://bit.ly/cZ30fY (leave a comment saying you have done that.)
- One entry for becoming a fan of Couponing to be Debt Free on Facebook (leave a comment to let me know you did this. If you are already a fan leave a comment saying so)
- One entry for grabbing my button (leave a comment with the link to let me know that you did this)
- One entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog and linking back to this giveaway (leave a comment with the link to let me know that you did this)
- One entry for subscribing to Couponing to be Debt Free (leave a comment to let me know that you did this – with your e-mail address)
You need to leave a separate comment for each entry.
This contest ends Wednesday, June 30th at 11:59 p.m. EST. 1 person will be randomly chosen using random.org. Please make sure you include your e-mail address with your comments so I know who to contact should you win. Good luck!
This contest is sponsored by Cellfire. I was not paid for this post. However, I am entered into a contest where I could earn a $25.00 grocery store gift card if I increase the clips I receive in June by 25% over April clips (when my readers load Cellfire coupons to their grocery store card).